Cryolipolysis combats fat accumulation with a cell-freezing cold treatment
Since triglyceride in fats is killed at low temperature, cooling technology is used to selectively eliminate fat cells, surrounding tissues are not involved in this process. Cryo technology focuses only on the trigycerides in fat cells.
Depending on lifestyle
How does cryolipolysis work?
First, an antifreeze pad is placed on the area to be treated to protect the skin. During the treatment, the fat is sucked into a suction cup before being frozen. This will cause a slight tugging sensation and the area will be cold. Within a few minutes, the area should become numb.
Thanks to a temperature of -10 to - 11C you obtain crystallization of subcutaneous fat cells. The duration of a treatment goes from 35 to 60 min depending on which zone you want to treat. When the procedure is done, the area will feel very cold and numb, this takes on average 1h.
How many treatments do you need with cryolipolysis?
- Depending on the thickness of the fat layer, 1 to 3 treatments may be required
- A treatment can be performed every 45 days
- The cryolipolysis treatment can be performed on any skin type and for any age
What happens to the fat cells during cryolipolysis?
- Some stubborn "fat bulges" are immune to diet and exercise, such as the much-hated "love handles" on our hips or the double chin we always complain about when we look at our photos.
- The Cryo System provides targeted cooling on these fat cells which induces cell apoptosis (or cell death of the fat cell). After treatment, cell death of the fat cell occurs. These are then gradually disposed of by the body. Once the process is complete, the thickness of the fat layer is significantly reduced.
- Cryolipolysis is a great solution for subcutaneous fat reduction!
- The fat cells are cooled to a temperature cold enough to cause irreversible damage to the fat cell. This damage leads to necrosis of the cell or cell death from injury.
- CoolSculpting works through controlled cooling. Because we freeze fat cells at a higher temperature than other cells in the body, targeted cooling is delivered that destroys the fat without damaging the surrounding skin and tissue. A suction effect is integrated into the process to draw the skin into the device so that the colder temperatures can be applied evenly to the area to be treated. As the "frozen" fat cells are removed by the body, the treated area becomes slimmer.
- A single CoolSculpting treatment can reduce the amount of fat by about 22%.
- Although it can take between 12-16 weeks for the body to filter out and remove dead fat cells, those cells are gone, naturally and permanently removed from your client's body.
What areas can we treat with cryolipolysis?
We treat different body areas with cryolipolysis at Sarasin Clinic, and we do so in both women and men.
Types of body fat
It is important to understand the differences between visceral and subcutaneous fat. The fat you can feel on your waist, arms, legs or anywhere else is all subcutaneous fat, stored just under the skin. Visceral fat is another critter: the deep, internal fat located around your abdominal organs - sometimes called belly fat. A healthy amount of visceral fat helps insulate and protect your organs and plays a role in your endocrine and immune function. In excessive amounts, however, visceral fat can cause serious problems for your performance and health.
Everyone is born with subcutaneous fat. Aside from genetics, people usually have larger amounts of subcutaneous fat when they:
- Eating more calories than they burn
- its sedentary
- have little muscle mass
- get little aerobic activity
- be insulin resistant
Combining Cryolipolysis & HIFU.
When we perform the CoolSculpting and HIFU procedure in combination, more fat cells are treated than any other non-surgical body sculpting and toning treatment.
As the gentle ultrasound energy stimulates and contracts the collagen, the skin, which has become looser due to the loss of fat cells in the treatment area, is tightened and smoothed for tighter results. Both procedures complement each other for a more thorough and effective treatment.
Would you like a sleek line with optimal skin? Then be sure to inquire about our packages!
Benefits of cryolipolysis
- Non-surgical technology.
- Cryolipolysis technology is more advanced than traditional Surgical Lipo technology.
- It is the most popular fat reduction technology in Europe and America.
- This latest fat loss technology can reduce up to 20% of the fat in a treatment area.
- Cryolipolysis technology is more advanced than RF and Ultrasonic technology.
- Targeted fat reduction.
The science behind cryolipolysis
- Cooling for fat involves placing fat and overlying skin between two cooling metal plates using a vacuum device
- Cryolipolysis targets and cools fat cells to temperatures that trigger apoptosis of fat cells. Lipids in fat crystallize at warmer temperatures than water in other cell types
- After treatment, the fat cells enter the apoptic death sequence and are gradually removed by the immune system over the following weeks and months
- The thickness of the fat layer is significantly reduced after treatment
|Double chin||€150 / session|
|Belly||€250 / session|
|Knees (both)||€300 / session|
|Love handles (both of them)||€300 / session|
|Outer thighs (both)||€300 / session|
|Upper arms (both)||€350 / session|
|Seat surface + buttock fold||€400 / session|
|Inner and outer thighs (both)||€500 / session|